The idea of medical marketing was an almost novel concept 25 years ago. Fast forward. Now, instead of a bold move on the part of a medical practice, marketing has become virtually a necessity to establish and maintain a successful practice. Here’s why:
- Consumers play a greater, more assertive role in decision-making.
- Medical excellence and patient service continue to be a focal point of competition.
- Technology has made huge inroads into patient care and expectations.
- The Baby Boomer Population – need I say more?
- The shift in healthcare benefits from employers to individuals.
Have you embraced marketing in your organization?